.

.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

The British American Tobacco Nigeria Management Trainee programme


Job Title: Management Trainee Commercial
Job number: 2426BR
Location: Lagos

We are looking for outstanding people to join our Management Trainee program - a structured two year intensive development program which fast tracks your career and provides leadership and functional based development.

The ideal candidate is required to have:
  • Candidate must be a national of Nigeria 
  • Any university degree with minimum of Second Class Upper division 
  • Not more than 3 years work experience 
  • Completed NYSC by July 2013 
  • Team player with a high level of creativity and innovation 
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.

Application Closing Date             
01-Oct-2013

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online 

1 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright @ 2013 JOBFRONT.